Scope and Consent
Collection of Personal Information
We collect the following types of personal information in order to provide you with the use of and access to our sites, applications, services and tools, and to help us personalize and improve your experience:
Information We Collect Automatically
Information You Provide to Us
We may collect and store any information you enter on the Visidon website or you provide to us in context of using our site, applications, services, or tools.
When you visit the Visidon website or use Visidon Services, we also collect information about your transactions and your activities. In addition, if you open a Visidon account or use Visidon Services, we may collect the following types of information:
- Contact information, such as your name, address, phone, email and other similar information.
- Financial information, such as the credit card numbers that you link to your Visidon account or give us when you use Visidon Services.
- Detailed personal information such as your date of birth or national ID number.
We may also collect information from or about you in other ways, such as through your contact with our customer support team, your results when you respond to a survey, and your interactions with members of the Visidon corporate family or other companies. Additionally, for quality and training purposes or for its own protection, Visidon may monitor or record its telephone conversations with you or anyone acting on your behalf. By communicating with Visidon, you acknowledge that your communication may be overheard, monitored, or recorded without further notice or warning.
Information From Other Sources
We may also obtain information about you from third parties such as credit bureaus and identity verification services.
When you download or use our Mobile Applications, or access one of our mobile optimized sites, we may receive information about your location and your mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device. We may use this information to provide you with location-based services, such as advertising, search results, and other personalized content. Most mobile devices allow you to control or disable location services in the device's setting's menu. If you have questions about how to disable your device's location services, we recommend you contact your mobile service carrier or the manufacture of your particular device.
How We Use the Personal Information We Collect
Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a secure, smooth, efficient, and customized experience. We may use your personal information to:
- provide Visidon Services and customer support;
- process transactions and send notices about your transactions;
- resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
- prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities, and enforce our User Agreement;
- customize, measure, and improve Visidon Services and the content, layout, and operation of our websites and applications;
- deliver targeted marketing, service update notices, and promotional offers based on your communication preferences;
- contact you at any telephone number, by placing a voice call or through text (SMS) or email messaging, as authorized by our User Agreement;
- compare information for accuracy and verify it with third parties.
How We Protect and Store Personal Information
Throughout this policy, we use the term "personal information" to describe information that can be associated with a specific person and can be used to identify that person. We do not consider personal information to include information that has been made anonymous so that it does not identify a specific user.
We store and process your personal information on our computers in North America, Asia, Europe and elsewhere in the world where our facilities are located. We protect your information using physical, technical, and administrative security measures to reduce the risks of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure and alteration. Some of the safeguards we use are firewalls and data encryption, physical access controls to our data centers, and information access authorization controls.
How We Share Personal Information with Other Third Parties
We may share your personal information with:
- Service providers under contract who help with our business operations, such as fraud prevention, bill collection, marketing, and technology services. Our contracts dictate that these service providers only use your information in connection with the services they perform for us and not for their own benefit.
- Credit bureaus and collection agencies to report account information, as permitted by law.
- Law enforcement, government officials, or other third parties pursuant to a subpoena, court order, or other legal process or requirement applicable to Visidon or one of its affiliates; when we need to do so to comply with law; or when we believe, in our sole discretion, that the disclosure of personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity or to investigate violations of our User Agreement.
- Other third parties with your consent or direction to do so.
How You Can Contact Us about Privacy Questions
If you have questions or concerns about this policy, you should contact us via mail at:
P.O. Box 21227
Columbus, OH 43221